Monday 26 August 2013

Pink Purchases


 




 




 





I decided to make a little trip to my local Superdrug and buy a few new bits and bobs and as you can see I ended up with an unnecessary amount of pink products, especially considering we are coming up to autumn, but hey, I like pink and I'm sure you won't be too offended. I confess, I only really went in to the shop for a new blusher!  Buying blusher is probably the only thing I am always extremely reluctant to spend more than a couple of pounds on because...I sort of feel they all look the same...cosmetic blasphemy I know! I do apologise but no matter how many I seem to try, on me blushers always look a dark pink colour despite how pale the pigment may appear.  HOWEVER this Revlon Matte blusher in Perfectly Peach amazingly has changed my mind and encouraged me to venture back into the world of blushers.  The colour is very true on the skin to what you see in the box which is what I have been searching for.  The lipstick in Pink Pout is amazing.  Full Stop. It's matte like it says, but not dry and the colour pay off is beautiful.  Their Just Bitten Balm Stain is some kind of miracle, it goes on and sits on your lips like a moisturizing balm...yet it doesn't budge.  So all in all my wary adventure to Superdrug paid off as I ended up with three really beautiful products that I look forward to using more.


Kaytlin


x

No comments:

Post a Comment