Saturday 26 April 2014

Here comes the summer!

Monday just passed I had a short trip to Glasgow with my dearest mother. The exciting news is that it absolutely boiling...sad news is my camera broke and so my photos once again are taken on my iphone, I really need to sort my life out! A couple images here of where we ate and my outfit for you guys.


We went to Di Maggio's Italian restaurant next to Queen Street. I had a pizza with salmon, chicken and sweetcorn, it was really quite tasty and we sat outside under umbrellas with these cool outdoor heaters that they had, the food wasn't mind blowing but was still delicious and the service was good, I would recommend!







Cheesy snapchat selfie, a feast for the eyes I'm sure, don't say I don't treat you well ;)

Hope you enjoyed this completely and utterly informal post!

Kaytlin x

2 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit. I'm a big fan of grey lately and think it looks really nice with a leather jacket and white shoes. Xx

    xxalldolledupxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving grey at the moment too! Despite the weather getting warmer I still seem to be stuck with wearing black white and grey! Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like it :) xxx

      Delete