Sunday 18 May 2014

Cash Money

Spending...yet again. My only excuse is that I'm doing it for you guys ;)There were a few things I intended to buy and a few that were nice surprises. I hope you enjoy looking at what I have thrown my money at as much as I enjoyed doing it.

So these sandals gave me a right testing to get a hold of. I had wanted them for ages and when I saw they had one size 7 left in the store I picked them up. At the till the woman who served me took of the security sticker that was on the inside of the sandal...which ripped off the material. So I asked her to get another pair which she kindly did but when I got home they were a size 4...gutted. I then proceeded to hunt online where they were sold out everywhere. SO I called up the Topshop store I had made the purchase in and thank god the ripped pair were still there! (never thought I'd actually be happy about a damaged item) They very kindly sent them to a store closer to me and gave me an extra 10% off because of the tear. Despite the trouble I am still very happy with the sandals and despite the confusion I still feel like I was given a healthy service from Topshop, they were helpful and keen to solve the mistakes that were made, so thanks Topshop, you've made my feet very happy!

I purchases a full size Hoola bronzer from Benefit since I became obsessed with in in a kit I have from them and the woman serving me generously gave me samples of their Hello Flawless foundation and Porefessional Primer. I will review these products in the near future for you since I am quite impressed with them. Over all a fairly successful shop I think...definitely eventful but successful none the less.

See you soon!
Remember to like, comment if you want and follow me, it would put a smile on my face!

Also! I have started a Lookbook so please be very kind 
and follow me there too, the button is on the right ;)
Thanks,

Kaytlin
x

No comments:

Post a Comment