Sunday 5 January 2014

January Wishlist

Here are just a few things I'm lusting after this month. Over the past while tartan has been really catching my eye, its edgy style combined with a feminine design looks so stunning and the cute top below captures this perfectly. Leather has always been a great love of mine and Zara's new collection has some amazing key pieces which I don't think I'll be able to resist! I'm so glad leather in back and especially in a pencil skirt! I love love love neons and bold accessories for a classy flash of colour in an outfit and these dainty heels I found are a gorgeous cut with a pointed toe, which I'm obsessed with right now, so I couldn't really ask for more! I have also been desperately trying to find a pair of pointed toe flats and a pair of white tipped brogues which Kurt Geiger did have, and I absolutely fell for but they were no longer in my size! Typical!


final wishlist


Check Co-ord -  Check Top -  Metallic Brogues - Leather Pencil Skirt - Yellow Heels - Leather Cami Top - Jumpsuit


Hope you enjoyed my style picks!


Kaytlin


x

No comments:

Post a Comment